The true measure of our Quality is the degree to which our customers express satisfaction with our products and services through long-term business relationships.
Our industry is characterized by intense competition. The quality of our products and the quality of our service to our customers are the most important deciding factors between winning and losing business.
|3||Radius Checking||Shadow graph|
|4||Torque Test||Torque Tester|
|5||Salt Spray||Salt Spray Chamber|
|6||Plating Thickness||Thickness Tester|
|7||pH Test||pH Meter|
|8||Bath Test||Chemical Analysis|
Our Testing Equipments
|Sr. No.||Description of Machines||Capacity||Quantity|
|1.||Micrometer||0 to 25 mm||36|
|2.||Vernier Caliper||0 to 150 mm||38|
|4.||Hardness Tester||Vickers Hardness||1|
|5.||Torque Tester||AVT 100-1200||3|
|6.||Dial Indicator||Mitutoyo Antimagnetic||1|
|9.||pH Meter||EQ 611||1|
|10.||Plating Thickness Tester||Sidet Simple Destructive||1|
|11.||Platform Weighing Machine||5-300 Kg||3|
|12.||Electronic Weighing Machine||Settra/ 500 Kg||1|
|13.||Shadow Graph||Leitz Metzlar||1|
|14.||Filler Gauge||1 Set|
|16.||Gauge Go-No Go||HIP 3-14 mm||38|
Quality Control Methods / Steps Involved in Quality Control
- Raw material is received from the supplier along with test certificate of chemical composition & mechanical properties.
- Raw material is sent to the processing department. Processing department. After checking the Raw material as per inspection plan production supervisor allows the machine operator to load material on machine.
- 1st Off Inspection:- After the machine is set for the required products 5 pieces are checked and are being approved by the QC supervisor.
- Inprocess Inspection:- Machine is set for production after the approval of 1st off inspection. The operator with the measuring instrument does inprocess inspection of the product at regular intervals.
- 1st Off Inspection and Inprocess Inspection methods are used on all production process.
- Heat treatment process is to ensure core and case hardness of the product through established cycle. Inspection is carried out in every batch for hardness.
- Final inspection:- After all the operations are completed and before the product is send for packing, random checking is done to confirm quality of the product.
- Following checking is carried out for final inspection :
- Dimensional checks as per inspection plan (digital caliper, micrometer & gauges)
- Visual checks
- Packing:- After the final inspection the material is send to packing department each item is labeled and mentioned with specific sizes / drawing no. total weights and number of pieces per packet material is packed in plastics bags or as instructed by the clients.
- Third party inspection if needed can be done on request.
Our Testing Equipments
Quality Testing Equipment list
|Item Description||Make / Model||Capacity||No. of M/c|
|Micrometer||Mitutoyo||0 to 25 mm||15 Nos|
|Micrometer||Mitutoyo||25 to 50 mm||08 NOs|
|Micrometer||Mitutoyo||50 to 75 mm||02 Nos|
|Micrometer||Mitutoyo||75 to100 mm||01 Nos|
|Vernier Caliper||Mitutoyo||0 to 150 mm||27 Nos|
|Vernier Caliper||Mitutoyo||0 to 300 mm||04 Nos|
|Vernier Caliper||Mitutoyo||0 to 600mm||01 Nos|
|Vernier Caliper||Mitutoyo||0 to 1000 mm||01 Nos|
|Vernier Height Gauge||Mitutoyo||0 to 1000 mm||01 Nos|
|Hardness Tester||Rockwell||01 Nos|
|Torque Tester||AVT||100-1200||03 Nos|
|Dial Indicator||Mitutoyo Antimagnetic||01 Nos|
|Plating Thickness Tester||Sidet Simple Destructive||01 Nos|
|Platform Weighing Machine||Citizen||5-300 Kg||03 Nos|
|Electronic Weighing Machine||Settra||500 Kg||01 Nos|
|Shadow Graph||LeitzMetzlar||01 Nos|
|Filler Gauge||2 Nos|
|Pitch Micrometer||Mitutyo||01 Nos|
|Ring Gauge GO-NOGO||Baker||M2-M22||26 Nos|
|Thread Gauge GO-NOGO||Baker/ Truethread||M2-M20||23 Nos|